Monday, July 19, 2010
Imagine how fascinating it is when you see your own video or photos as background while singing your favorite music. Or you sing it during any special occasion where your friends and visitors can see it. Have you experienced how fun it is? Well, I will give you the basic steps in making a videoke It is a tedious work but it is fun when you do it. For those who are willing to do it, here is the basic steps:
1. Prepare your favorites song or music. There are two files associated with this, one with vocal, the other one is non-vocal. There are many software application for free that will remove the vocal of the song. I found lot of free software that will be used to remove the music’s vocal like Wavosaur, KaraokeAnyghing and Winamp Plugin: AnalogX Vocal Remover.
2. Prepare your background videos/photos
3. Open your video editing software
4. Plot your favorites music and videos to your editing software. Every video editing software is capable of making video karaoke. PowerDirector, Premiere, Pinnacle, Sony Vegas and others. There are also other software specific on this purpose like AV Video Karaoke Maker, Video Karaoke Studio 2, Karaoke Video Creator and Karaoke Builder Studio. Of all of these my favorite is Sony Vegas.
5. Plot the lyrics.
6. Synchronize the lyrics to every words of the song. Each editing software has a different way to synchronize the lyrics. Synchronization means that once a certain word in song, its equivalent words in lyrics is highlighted also.
7. For Vcd output render the file as mpeg1 format. For Dvd output, render the file as mpeg2 format
You can even make a business by providing services to people who wants to make their memorable moments saved in video or photos to be the background of their favorite music.
I have done this already. I told all my neighbors and they were in awe when I show them my videoke cd with my videos and photos as background. And they all asked me to make videoke cd for themselves with their videos/photos as background.
There is an ebook for the step by step procedure on making videoke in Sony Vegas. You only need to add your video or photos then output it as VCD or DVD. Get the Tutorial "Free Karaoke Tutorials" here.
There are also project files which are ready to use to make you own videoke. You only need to put your video or photos on the project and render it as VCD or DVD. You can get those project files "Karaoke project files" here.